A career with Boileau [‘boy-low’] means challenging, meaningful work every day.
This is a place where:
- Each day presents a unique variety of clients and stories where you can make a direct impact.
- The culture is safe, caring and intentional.
- You can trust we will hear, value and act upon your contributions.
- It’s OK to geek out with your team and collaborate creatively to solve problems.
Who’s Right for Boileau?
People who excel here tend to be strategic thinkers, comfortable with ambiguity, highly empathetic, and comfortable with a fast pace. Sometimes really fast. Team members who come from other companies are often amazed just how much you can get done without the weight of bureaucracy.
Best job guarantee
Our commitment to each employee is that we want to do all we can to make it the best job you’ve ever had (and, quite possibly, will ever have!). The difference is tangible to those around us too.
Things our employees have heard from their friends and family:
“You work in a sitcom.”
“I wish I worked there.”
“What’s the catch? Sounds too good.”
“How do you do so many different things?”
“How do you pronounce it?… Boy-lee-o?”
- Healthcare insurance with options for dental and vision
- Retirement plan with 3% Contribution Matching
- Gym membership match
- Quarterly reviews, coaching and 1:1 development
- Quarterly company strategy and transparent financials review
- Quarterly team volunteer opportunities in the community
- Flexible time for critical family and nonprofit commitments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Office space in downtown Holland with access to great restaurants, bars, shops and year round cultural and family events
- Frequent celebrations of our team, big wins, or happy hours for no reason at all
- In-person work for people who value team, fun and collaboration
Above & Beyond
Meeting expectations isn’t enough for me. I go beyond.
I can’t help but to create, rethink and bring new ideas.
Whatever it is you’re about to say… I’m up for it.
I’m always hungry for knowledge and improvement.
I could work anywhere. I choose to work here, because we get to have fun.
Chips are down. I’m all in.
Want to Throw Your Hat in the Ring?
Our greatest area of growth is for people who are strong in writing, service and strategy. If that sounds like you, let’s get connected.
The communications specialist works directly with clients to conduct discovery, develop brand messaging and strategy, and create marketing tools. A passion for persuasive writing, client service, and strategic thinking are critical to success.
The Account Manager works with clients to conduct discovery, develop brand messaging and strategy and create marketing tools. A passion for persuasive writing, client service, and strategic thinking is critical to success. The account manager collaborates as part of a team, while directing creative resources to meet project needs. The Account Manager ensures the work gets done on-time, on-budget and to Boileau standards.
We are looking to develop and grow two interns who appreciate nuance, depth and quality to grow with our team! The communications interns will work with their mentors to help clients share compelling stories, demonstrate expertise, and advance their brands with thoughtful research, writing and front-end development.
We’ve developed a 12-week program to invest in your growth! Each intern will have a mentor and weekly opportunities to learn from other team members and company leadership.
We have two open positions. The positions require a set three-day schedule from 8:30am- 5:00pm. We are in-person at our office in Holland, Michigan.
Even if we aren’t actively hiring for the right position for you, we’re always looking to expand our network, so please send us a note.