A career with Boileau [‘boy-low’] means challenging, meaningful work every day.
This is a place where:
- Each day presents a unique variety of clients and stories where you can make a direct impact.
- The culture is safe, caring and intentional.
- You can trust we will hear, value and act upon your contributions.
- It’s OK to geek out with your team and collaborate creatively to solve problems.
Who’s Right for Boileau?
People who excel here tend to be strategic thinkers, comfortable with ambiguity, highly empathetic, and comfortable with a fast pace. Sometimes really fast. Team members who come from other companies are often amazed just how much you can get done without the weight of bureaucracy.
Best job guarantee
Our commitment to each employee is that we want to do all we can to make it the best job you’ve ever had (and, quite possibly, will ever have!). The difference is tangible to those around us too.
Things our employees have heard from their friends and family:
“You work in a sitcom.”
“I wish I worked there.”
“What’s the catch? Sounds too good.”
“How do you do so many different things?”
“How do you pronounce it?… Boy-lee-o?”
- Healthcare insurance with options for dental and vision
- Retirement plan with 3% Contribution Matching
- Gym membership match
- Quarterly reviews, coaching and 1:1 development
- Quarterly company strategy and transparent financials review
- Quarterly team volunteer opportunities in the community
- Flexible time for critical family and nonprofit commitments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Office space in downtown Holland with access to great restaurants, bars, shops and year round cultural and family events
- Frequent celebrations of our team, big wins, or happy hours for no reason at all
- In-person work for people who value team, fun and collaboration
Above & Beyond
Meeting expectations isn’t enough for me. I go beyond.
I can’t help but to create, rethink and bring new ideas.
Whatever it is you’re about to say… I’m up for it.
I’m always hungry for knowledge and improvement.
I could work anywhere. I choose to work here, because we get to have fun.
Chips are down. I’m all in.
Our greatest area of growth is for people who are strong in writing, service and strategy. If that sounds like you, let’s get connected.
Associate Video Producer
This is a job for someone who loves every step of the video production process and wants daily opportunities to grow their experience and skills. The associate media producer supports and leads in the creation of multimedia projects from pre-production to final product. This role requires strong knowledge of the complete production process, close attention to detail and collaboration with other creative team members.
The Account Manager works with clients to conduct discovery, develop brand messaging and strategy and create marketing tools. A passion for persuasive writing, client service, and strategic thinking is critical to success. The account manager collaborates as part of a team, while directing creative resources to meet project needs. The Account Manager ensures the work gets done on-time, on-budget and to Boileau standards.
Even if we aren’t actively hiring for the right position for you, we’re always looking to expand our network, so please send us a note.
Boileau & Co.’s 12-week internship program is designed to develop and grow students in the field of strategic communications. We hire interns in teams of two and look for students who appreciate nuance, depth and quality to grow with our team. The interns work with their mentors to help clients share compelling stories, demonstrate expertise, and advance their brands with thoughtful research, writing and front-end web development.
The positions require a set two or three-day schedule from 8:30am- 5:00pm in-person at our office in Holland, Michigan.
We are now accepting applications for January 2024.